Prince Regent Swimming Pool Complex Brighton
The pool is operated by DC Leisure Management Ltd on behalf of Brighton & Hove City Council.
Located right in the centre of Brighton it's really easy to get too and has plenty of parking with parking is very costly. The pool was built in the 1970's to replace the pool that was closed in the town. It is situated around the corner from the historic "slipper baths". It is also just across from the new Library, which will hopefully mean that a few more people pay attention to the fact that pool is there. The pool is one of the busiest pools in the South East, owned by the Council but managed by a separate company.
Prince Regent Swimming Pool Complex
Tel: 01273 685692
Website: http://www.dcleisurecentres.co.uk/Centres/East+Sussex/Prince+Regent+Swimming+Complex/index.html facilities
- The main pool is 25m in length and is 6 lanes
- Health Suite (Sauna, Steam Room)
- 4 Swimming Pools (Main, Shallow, Teaching, Flexi Pool)
- Multi-purpose function room
Disabled Access facilities
We don't have any information regarding disabled access
Program cost - You will need to buy a program but we are not sure what the cost will be
How to find the Prince Regent Swimming Pool Complex - The pool located right in the centre of Brighton it's really easy to find, the best thing to do is have a look at the Google map
Parking - This is the biggest issue with the Prince Regent Pool, if you park in the main NCP car park just up form the pool it could you around £15.00 for the day.
There are other car parks around the pool but we do advice to try and sheer lifts and then spit the cost of parking.
For a Google map click here
Typical Gala Kit List
- Please check that you have the following items when you attend a gala.
- Swim cap - Your Beacon swim cap
- Goggles - You will need to have at least one spare pair of goggles just in case you break your first pair
- Swim suit - Beacon Swimsuit/Jammers
- T Bag - Please wear your Beacon T Bag pool side or an equivalent
- Towels - It's a good idea to have two towels so that you can sit on one when poolside and have a dry one to get dressed
- Drinks - It's important to have an energy drink poolside or water
- Food/snack - You may need a snack as most galas will last for 2-3 hours or possibly more if it's an all day event.
View Larger Map